Masters and slaves December 17, 2013 Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments MiikaDecember 20, 2013 at 10:04 AMNice to see writing again, although I was hoping a bit longer post. :)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnssi LehteläDecember 20, 2013 at 10:47 AMI thought that the heading said it all :)Looks like I accidently published a post idea.. It was going to be something about (scrum) masters and slaves, didn't think much further yet. Nice to hear from you anyway. And stay tuned.. ;)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Nice to see writing again, although I was hoping a bit longer post. :)
ReplyDeleteI thought that the heading said it all :)
ReplyDeleteLooks like I accidently published a post idea.. It was going to be something about (scrum) masters and slaves, didn't think much further yet.
Nice to hear from you anyway. And stay tuned.. ;)